Quality Tall Fescue Sod
Our Sod Experts are Standing By to Answer Your Questions.
Call 951-654-7721 (Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5PM PST)
Easy lawn to take care of
We’ve designed our Tall Fescue sod for those customers that want to have an easy lawn to take care of. It is a blend of older varieties of Tall Fescue which are coarser in texture than other Fescues and lighter green in color as well as noninvasive. Our Tall Fescue sod can be mowed with a rotary mower with a 2″ height. This mix will require a higher amount of water than other mixes.
Benefits of our Tall Fescue Sod:
- Stays green year round.
- Grows well in full sun and moderate shade (not less than 50% shade).
- Good for use in medium traffic areas.
- Deep root system for drought tolerance.
Our Tall Fescue sod forms a moderately coarse-textured lawn that is trouble-free and uniform in appearance. Within a mix with other cool-season grasses, it appears as coarse weeds. However, newer selections are finer in texture and shorter in stature. They require the least maintenance of cool-season grasses in California.
· Stays green year round.
· Grows well in full sun and moderate shade (not less than 50% shade).
· Good for use in medium traffic areas.
· Deep root system for drought tolerance.